Saturday, October 2, 2010

But Who Do You Want Me to Be?

This part of this post is dedicated to Ruba khaled and Only Ruba khaled.
Horses are really strong, but they are gentle souls. They have beautiful eyes and I've never seen a fat horse. The muscles! They are loyal but they are independent. They are the perfect combination of physical and mental strength. That's why. Thank you for asking me those questions, You got me thinking. I never knew why horses until today. I love you.

*****
I'm currently writing something, that needs alot of work. And I'm trying to save my energy and words for it. I have been thinking about this particular article for a really long while and it will take alot of work from me to write it the way it is in my head. I never edit anything I write, atleast not until 3 months after I've written it, and I'm not going to edit this one before I post it either. It's really important to me and thats why I need to give it as much attention in my head as it deserves, because as soon as I type the words, they will stay unchanged for a long time. So, yeah. I have work to do. I miss writing here though.

No comments:

Post a Comment