Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Following Through

I am tempted to just give it a rest. To just stop. That way, I'd have one less thing to have to follow through with. I promised my self to write here until there's actually a better place to write. But with everything that's been going on, very little seems to be clear enough to actually be put into words. I'm not used to just telling what's been happening, I write here to release feelings and to let go of facts I wouldn't know how to free if I tried saying them outloud. And I can't do that write now. Because I don't know how I feel about anything. All I know is that my sister had her baby, Yassin, on 2:57 p.m tuesday 12/10/2010. And that I am now the director of the civil rights and freedoms committee in the egyptian national child's rights observatory. I also know that I have two subject that I know absolutely nothing about -Finance and statistics. And I know that I'm taking one subject that I was apparently born to study, because I seem to instinctively know everything about it. - Legal Environment.

And my eye is swollen. so, yeah.. Great. This is just one of those posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment