Thursday, February 18, 2010

Those Evil Evil Clowns with their Wicked Red Noses.

The one time I came face to face with someone dressed as a clown, I tried to squeeze his nose expecting that hilarious squeaky sound I heard in cartoons. I squeezed too hard and I ended up pulling it off of his nose, and it didnt even make a sound. Actually, the nose was part of a mask, a rubber mask. So I ended up pulling off the whole clown face, and exposing the clown's face. His name was Damien, one of the housekeepers we had in zambia. You'd think that a girl turning 8, the same girl that had already started trying to figure out the meaning of life, would know that its not a real clown. But no, I actually thought it was a clown. One like I saw on television. I don't think I've ever laughed at anything a clown did ever since then.

My laugh has changed this year. It's louder and more glass shattering than ever before. It sounds like a mountain lion being run over by a train if you ask me. And I always think everyone's looking at me when I laugh in public, even though I'm sure people don;t have enough time on their hands to pause everything they're doing to stare at the girl with the scary laugh. but I guess I don't mind, and Its okay. My laugh always did change every year, and this year was alot like my laugh, so its perfect and I'm happy about it. so people at hardees and macdonalds and the streets of cairo, stare all you want.

I just noticed that I was worrying about peole staring at me when I laugh. I kind of forgot the little piece of information that I actually walk around making animal noises (barking, meowing, baaahing, and quacking.. etc.) and sometimes I even aim at people's ears. I can bark on cue, and it's funny how I'm actually proud of that.

I had my first long phone call in about a year. I talked to Mona bassel on the phone for about two hours today, and It was me doing most of the talking. I'm not worried about her these days, that's a first.. hehe. She really is the chocolate sprinkles on my life. I love her, all of her, the crazy over reacting, hyperventilating over nothing, posessive, sweet, hilarious, irritating parts of her.

I'm off to read more of Love, Rosie by cecelia ahern.
oh and for some reason, I'm downloading pink's discography. is that normal?

oh and can someone please let me know how I can spell check my posts now? because the layout changed and I can't find the spell checker anymore, And I need it, for your sake not mine =)

1 comment: