Sunday, August 15, 2010

She Has No Time

When is the last time I felt big? And do you know what I mean by big? not weight big, and not height big. and not any kind of big that might cross your mind when you see the word big. Big?
I feel like typing fast enough to match the keyboard's beat with this song's tempo. Tempo?
Question marks make it easy to walk out, don't they"?"

Chris Martin lied, you know. He won't try to fix me.
Someone once told me never to trust two types of people, Brits, and Alexandrians. I now know that she was right, I also learned not to trust her.
Someone once told me, that they were glad I wasn't theirs, because they were afraid that if I belonged to them, they would abuse me. I will never stop being afraid of them.
Someone once told me that one day I will be loved. but there are too many twists in that story for one piece of writing to handle, so I will spare you the details.

I will spare you the details of everything. They are not important. Long story short, my story can not be shortened. And Long story short, My story is not significant enough to tell anymore, but I am not indifferent enough to forget all of it. The details of my story, can not be given justice.

Now, how hard was that"?"

No comments:

Post a Comment