Friday, July 9, 2010

Goosebumps

I never was the kind of person that gets goosebumps when they're moved. I actually have a vitamin dificiency that results in a condition called "Goosey Skin". My arms constantly have goose bumps for no reason. Everywhere I go people ask me if I'm feeling cold, some even just assume I am and start closing windows and offering me jackets.

I'm glad I don't get goose bumps. I'm glad chocolate doesnt make me happy. I'm glad I always hated chocolate chip cookies. I'm glad I hate big weddings. I'm glad I laugh at everything. I'm glad I cry when I want to. I'm glad I let people talk to me when I dont know them. I'm glad my hands shake sometimes when I'm speaking infront of an audience. I'm glad I answer all questions with a question. I'm glad I never cared enough about how I look to spend more than 50 L.E on a haircut. I'm glad I don't use my american accent. I'm glad my desktop wall paper is a picture of the Egyptian flag. I'm glad I never liked birthday cakes.

I'm glad I turn the air conditioner off using the remote instead of the switch like I'm supposed to. I'm glad I dont care if I look stupid when Im running. And I'm glad I notice when someone's making fun of me. I'm glad I ignore them. I'm glad I make fun of them in my head too. I'm glad I'm writing this even when I should be working on my secretariat plan.

I should get goosebumps though.

1 comment: