Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Duets.

I am the nick pitera of my own life at the moment. And it's actually irritating how everyone seems to be belting out in some insane duet. I'm standing in front of a mic, singing the Aladdin part of A whole new world, and then running to the other side and singing the jasmine part. Nothing is more irritating than the people who think they can join in... if you can sing better than I can sing it, I still like my own version. And if you can't even sing, then why are you here? and my favorite, if you think I sing so well, therefore I will make your song better, you're a moron.

About my hair... I understand that it looks better straight. I realize that it looks longer straight. I realize that it looks darker straight. I understand. Yes, I know. And yes, I will still ignore you. I refuse to run for shelter when it's about to rain. I refuse to starve myself instead of working out because I can't wash my hair everyday. I refuse to blush when people ask why a strand of my hair is curling up. I refuse to spend time making my self something I am not. Why is it suddenly a bad thing to like myself? it's bad enough that I choose to put on eye liner everyday.. that makes me feel fake enough.


Lately, I've been going to teenstuff magazine more often. What happened to teenagers? Since when did it become cool to stay IN the box? "we're tired of everything controversial, can't we talk about something normal for once?" SERIOUSLY? tired of controversy? I need the person who had the master plan to make the new generation as boring as possible and just shake their hand until it falls off, because he definitely succeeded.


My sister is having a baby in three months inshaa'allah. it's going to be a boy inshaa'allah
question is, now what? or then what? I keep thinking I'd be the kind of aunt that makes the baby bleed while attempting to change it's diaper, and I have an image of me with a dirty diaper stuck to my back, a spit up stain on my shoulder, and I'm holding the baby's leg and carrying him upside down with his head dangling.. so the phone rings, and I let go of his leg. *applause* I can't be absent minded with a baby around. I can't be the person who puts her notebook in the freezer and tries to mute the Television using her cell phone any more. because that notebook could be the baby! what if the baby isn't in the freezer, what if the baby starts learning to speak, and then his first word is something horrible I said while changing his diaper. what if, the baby grows up and deletes a file off of my laptop.. My music folder, and I *accidentally* kill him? what if the baby hates me? what if he doesn't hate me, what if he likes me so much that he doesn't want to go home with his parents, and then THEY hate me. What if I'm the kind of aunt that people avoid? What if I'm the annoying aunt that's so critical of everything? what if he's the annoying kid that throws home appliances out the window and pees on the wall?


what if it's all perfect? and what if nick pitera really is unnatural?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9-CS2v8wcc


Oh and.. I found the Spell check button, it was there the whole time, right infront of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment