Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The rays of expression. - Dedicated to Omar K Hegazy

This blog post is not about me. And it's not a short story. This blog is about another blog.

I just finished reading Omar K Hegazy's blog. And well, let's just say that all I kept thinking when reading it, is that it's a shame that a person like him is burried behind what people think of him. If only people understood what he has to offer to this world, I'm sure everything would be atleast a little bit more exciting.

It's a shame that people can't see beyond what's infront of them. There's so much more to people than they appear to be. And a perfect example of that is Omar. If I was stupid, I would read his blog and laugh. I would laugh at his sentence structure. I would laugh at the way he just uses an arabic word every time he can't find an english word to describe what he wants to say. I would laugh at how he calls Yahia "ya7yo7a". I would laugh at how straight forward some of his statements are.

But all I see is Someone who is expressing himself. And what he has to say is beautiful, simply because it's honest. Omar K hegazy, I am officially proud of you and proud of being your friend. Please write everyday because everytime i read something you write, it makes me happy.

Thank you ya Fandem

1 comment: