Monday, May 10, 2010

"One and One and One is three"

Apparently, I posted a blog a few days back titled "Nasna3 mel 7adeed selsal" I have no recollection of such a post, so again, I must be back to my sleep writing. When I was a more regular writer, Id wake up in the morning and find full paragraphs written on my arms or legs. Other days I'd find notes posted on facebook. And my favorite, was when I'd find a random piece of paper in a shoe or under my bed, with random sentences written on it.

Julie nodded today. Nodding is good. Nodding will always be good from now until the end of time. just like pens and pencils and papers and Glue. They will always be good aswell. Somethings are just more valuable than we can see. And right now, A nod, was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life.

I don't feel like saying anything..

3 comments:

  1. My jaw dropped at the strangeness of not remembering at all actually having written something. It never happened to me, but I guess it must be very interesting. It's great she nodded, one day, you two will talk together again. Just one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is interesting. And most of my favorite things Ive written started like that :) And I really do think that day will be soon, the day we walk together again, i mean. Ya rab! :)

    ReplyDelete