Friday, July 17, 2009

Following through

now that's something I seriously need to work on.. following through with things.. that and capitalizing my "I"s. i had no idea kris allen covered michael jackson's "man in the mirror". Anyway.. back to following through.. i never made a blog and stuck to it.. but im optimistic about this one.. i cant really say the same about my life though... I have no idea what i want to do with my life.. or what is going on right now. i dont want to write right now.. so yea.. i think im gonna go.. yea i am.. nada's sleeping... she needs to wake up because im lonely and i need a hug.. and i need her but i cant say that because she'd ask why.. and i dont know why.. i just do. and julie should be here by now.. and dina.. i wish they were here.. need them. i really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment